Crafting is one of the most diverse features of Cube World. It allows Players to create Weapons, Armor and Accessories. This usually starts from a material like Wood Logs, which have to be turned into Wood Cubes first and can then be used in crating. To utilize crafting to the best ability in Cube World you must discover the books of crafting. These special books allow the player to craft equipment that is of higher rarity.
- Weapon Tab: Consists of crafting various Weapons for Classes, each of them being Class-Specific.
- Armor Tab: Each Class can craft Armor available to that Class. For instance, Warriors can craft Iron Gloves, Iron boots, and more.
- Jewel Tab: All classes can craft rings and amulets. Rings and amulets have secondary stats useful for all classes.
- Cooking Tab: Players can craft food for cheap out-of-combat healing and buffs.
- Alchemy Tab: Players can craft healing potions and other useful potions.
- Ingredients Tab: Turns basic materials into refined ones for further crafting them into Items from different Tabs. For example, you turn Wood Logs into Wood Cube at the Saw, and then you can craft a Boomerang, which is in the Weapons Tab.
A Crafting Station is where Crafting is performed. It consists of one or more Crafting Tools where the actual crafting is done.
A Crafting Tool is where a specific type of Crafting is performed, as opposed to a Crafting Station, which is just the location where crafting tools are located.
Anvil[edit | edit source]
Campfires are light sources found in Campsites. They are used for cooking some of the food recipes and can help locate bedrolls when no Inns are available. Standing in the Campfire's fire will not deal any damage. The Recipes that require a Campfire are the following: Ginseng Soup, Pumpkin Muffin and Mushroom Spit and can be found in the Cooking tab.
|This page contains outdated information|
Weapons are upgraded by attaching Cubes to give them extra stats. The customization bench will automatically display only the valid type of cubes depending on the selected weapon. While being customized, the weapon can be rotated by holding down Middle Mouse Button and moving the mouse, so that you can better position where to place the next cube.
Loom[edit | edit source]
The Loom is a Crafting Tool which is used to craft various cloth armors.
Saw[edit | edit source]
The Spinning Wheel is a Crafting Tool used to spin Yarns. There are three types of yarns, each for a class(the Warrior uses Iron). All Yarns look the same, except that one can only craft a Yarn which is made into their class-specific armor.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
The Workbench is a Crafting Tool which is used for crafting wood-based weapons such as bows and wands.